SnarkCafe Community: Help Wanted

Join SnarkCafe Here! Read the sticky and apply.
Recruitment - OPEN

Moderators: Thebard, Fire-Wired, Clan Leaders

SnarkCafe Community: Help Wanted

Postby Fire-Wired » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:17 pm

SnarkCafe is currently looking for:

• -- Sven Co-op Server Admin(s)
  • -- Forum Moderator(s)
  • -- TF2 Admin(s)

If you would like to apply for one of these jobs please post your application to this topic. You must include your steam community link or name, some information about your self (in-game name you use, age), reason(s) why you would be a good addition to help snarkcafe, and any past experience with forum moderation/ server admin.

It should be noted that anyone is free to apply, new people will be given admin/moderation status on trial basis for 30-60 days. If their conduct and motivation are there, after the trial is up you will be approved to have full job status which does include extra freedoms in server admin. Approval time is completely dependent on how well you perform during your trial period.

Only serious applications will be accepted, you must be able to comit a few hours a day at least 3 times a week, to be considered for the job.

Server Admin Requirements:
  • must have a microphone and be willing to join our teamspeak/ventrilo server (communication is key)
  • must be able to use HL console, and be familier with AMXModX usage
  • be willing to comit a few hours a day at least 3 times a week to administering the server
  • mature enough to not abuse admin powers, and have patience to handle situations
  • Optional: know how to use and operate FTP program and text configuration files
  • have the ability to seed the server when its empty during peek hours
  • able to keep crash logs to report map/server/plugin problems to server operators

Forum Moderator Requirements:
  • must be able to comit at least an hour or so to clean out spam posts in moderation log
  • have moral standards to spot bad forum posts, and know when to ban users
  • have an understanding of how to use phpbb3 user web interface
Fire-Wired
SnarkCafe Clan Leader
SnarkCafe Clan Leader

Re: SnarkCafe Community: Help Wanted

Postby [NL]Gordon Weedman » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:38 pm

applying for svencoop server admin.
steam community link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197984098389
about me: my ingame name is [NL]Gordon Weedman and i am 15 years old.
i would be a good addition to help snarkcafe, because i am fun to have around (most of the time), but dead serious when needed. im also a admin on a gmod server.
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"

-Adam Savage
[NL]Gordon Weedman
SnarkCafe Clan Member
SnarkCafe Clan Member

Return to Recruitment Office