[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SnarkCafe Community • View topic - How to get rid of Ants

How to get rid of Ants

Helpful how-to's and tutorials.

How to get rid of Ants

Postby Fire-Wired » Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:46 pm

I am making this post for my reference, and hopefully so others can get help with this too. To start off where I live, there is a HUGE problem with ants! They are just litterly everywhere, in summer they just seem to come out of every conceivable pin-hole, and some times they just appear out of thin air like some kind of evil magic. I have tried everything to get rid of them during summer, even harsh chemicals that kill small pets. So this summer i plan to go Green, and use some old style house wife remedy, with stuff around the house and with stuff that doesn't kill my pets and make me sick if i accidentally touch it.

Life Hacker

Chris at Lockergnome

Next on my list is hot to get rid of giant house spiders
Meaning with out consequences, isn't pointless, and is always avoidable.

Fire-Wired
SnarkCafe Clan Leader
SnarkCafe Clan Leader

Re: How to get rid of Ants

Postby Uro Uro Blue » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:23 am

lol, I thought you mispelled Ents, as in entities for mapping.

gg, and thanks. Maybe I can work out some anti-insect stuff in my dorm room.

Uro Uro Blue
Moderate Caffeine Abuser
Moderate Caffeine Abuser

Re: How to get rid of Ants

Postby Blah » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:32 pm

Awww... Damn, I thoght I was close to solving that "Sugar Ant" poblem going on in my kitchen. :sad1:

Oh well.
Blah
SnarkCafe Game Captian
SnarkCafe Game Captian

Location: The forums are back and suddenly i'm a Captain again. That's neat.

Return to How-To's