[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SnarkCafe Community • View topic - How to configure hammer!

How to configure hammer!

Helpful how-to's and tutorials.

Postby Stormie » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:45 am

Thank you Exel. I've been wating to see how it was done. Now I may consider starting to map.
Stormie
Cafe whore
Cafe whore

Postby MaDmAn » Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:21 pm

Looks accurate... but I haven't read the whole thing, since I'm lazeh.

MaDmAn
SnarkCafe Clan Member
SnarkCafe Clan Member

Postby the legend of Queerbait » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:16 am

To me it seems to be working, although i still cant make a basic area to walk in :( maybe you can make a "Part 2: how to make a box."
the legend of Queerbait
Apiring Caffeine User
Apiring Caffeine User

Postby Malcom » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:33 am

RAWR I'm taking over!
well I'm gonna make another thread "how to make a map"
Malcom
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Postby ShadowViper » Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:58 am

bah it seems like all the ZHLT download links that i can find are broken
ShadowViper
Cafe whore
Cafe whore

Postby MaDmAn » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:59 pm

Yea, it seems that the main mirror that both VERC and the ZHLT home page used is down... if you really need the newest version, I can send you them. Or you can download the batch compiler from ,that includes them.

MaDmAn
SnarkCafe Clan Member
SnarkCafe Clan Member

Postby ShadowViper » Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:02 pm

ShadowViper
Cafe whore
Cafe whore

Postby Bender » Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:49 pm

Bender
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Postby Malcom » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:15 pm

Malcom
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Postby KillerFrogs » Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:18 pm

when i try to start it up it says a file was not found can someone tell how to get it (i can't say what file though because the spell check won't let me :( ).
KillerFrogs
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Postby Master Havoc » Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:08 am

What version of hammer are you using? Hammer 4.0 cannot be used for regular half-life because it wont compile the map, and camera view gets disabled. When I tried loading hammer 4.0 with half-life settings it gave me something like cannot find some wireframe file thing too, is that what your error is?
Do not be mean to newbies, because one day they could be better then you.

Username: [C.A.P] Master Havoc
Master Havoc
New to Caffeine
New to Caffeine

Postby K-Mac » Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:18 am

K-Mac
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Next

Return to How-To's