making a post here

Talk about anything you like in here that does not fit in the other forums. Keep it clean

making a post here

Postby Gameman Advanced Kid » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:54 am

†<CC><G.A.K._v2.4: hey i am able to access forums again on my side
†<CC><G.A.K._v2.4: like on my home internet
†<CC><G.A.K._v2.4: weird stuff eh?
{RS-L} Fire-Wired: Nice, I wonder what changed
{RS-L} Fire-Wired: you should start posting in snarkcafe forums if you can see them now

Hi again. And happy late Easter.

I will make a post about my internet connection. I have two Linksys WRT1900AC routers one setup in Access Point mode and the other (that im on) in Client bridged mode. They both run dd-wrt firmware build 29362 and work well for what they do. The only problem i have is that network discovery for computers on the client bridged router does not fully discover all other computers on my network including my printer.

As far as gaming goes, i have been hosting servers for TS 3.0, rocket crowbar, and more TS 3.0 but running in last man standing game mode. I have also been playing alot of battlefield 3 and 4 since its such a fun game. or at least it became fun when i cranked up the FOV. although its slowly getting old and feels like a dead end game to me, i wanted to come back and play sven co-op specifically with the snark cafe group. playing music in on the mic or just mic spamming...i kind of miss that sometimes.

Now i will post about my job. I used to work as a DirecTV subcontractor now. Also, fire wired just sent me PM saying that he is drinking coffe. must be death wish coffe judging by his caps lock. Anyway, i now work as a Dish Network Subcontractor. Its better than directv and i love it. The hopper is problably my most favorite HD DVR server because its got netflix, games, pandora, and flexible recording features. Meaning that if your hopper stops working correctly and becomes defect, you can use an external hard drive to backup your recordings and transfer them to the replacement hopper. You can use external hard drives with DirecTVs genie but you cant backup and save like you can with the hopper. not even transfer recordings from one receiver to another.

Also, i have a truck. used to have a toyota sienna LE 1999 but that party van broke down on the dance floor. so i now have a ford f-150 2007 kingranch. works very well for what i need it for. too bad the tires are going to go out soon.
Gameman Advanced Kid
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Re: making a post here

Postby LittlBUGer » Thu May 12, 2016 4:51 pm

Well, it's nice that there's at least one other person who checks the forums occasionally.

I too was excited when Sven Coop was released as stand-alone via Steam and was more excited when I heard good ol' SnarkCafe still existed. I used to play on these servers all of the time. When I started to play again earlier this year, it was great and there was several people on the servers, sometimes.

Now, it seems there's rarely anyone on either server, at least during the times I get online to play. I hate playing by myself so I usually end up joining another server. I wish the community was back in full force like it used to be, but I don't think that will happen.

Good to see someone else around though and I hope to see you on the servers some time. :-)
LittlBUGer
New to Caffeine
New to Caffeine

Re: making a post here

Postby Thebard » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:32 pm

Longest time between posts, that isn't just spam and kinda makes sence!

I got death wish coffe the other day (ok... about a month ago)

note to self update signature bar!
Thebard
SnarkCafe Clan Leader
SnarkCafe Clan Leader

Location: Deep underground in Snark Cafes TOP secret reserch labs

Return to General Chat