[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SnarkCafe Community • View topic - making a post here

making a post here

Talk about anything you like in here that does not fit in the other forums. Keep it clean

making a post here

Postby Gameman Advanced Kid » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:54 am

Gameman Advanced Kid
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Re: making a post here

Postby LittlBUGer » Thu May 12, 2016 4:51 pm

Well, it's nice that there's at least one other person who checks the forums occasionally.

I too was excited when Sven Coop was released as stand-alone via Steam and was more excited when I heard good ol' SnarkCafe still existed. I used to play on these servers all of the time. When I started to play again earlier this year, it was great and there was several people on the servers, sometimes.

Now, it seems there's rarely anyone on either server, at least during the times I get online to play. I hate playing by myself so I usually end up joining another server. I wish the community was back in full force like it used to be, but I don't think that will happen.

Good to see someone else around though and I hope to see you on the servers some time. :-)
LittlBUGer
New to Caffeine
New to Caffeine

Re: making a post here

Postby Thebard » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:32 pm

Longest time between posts, that isn't just spam and kinda makes sence!

I got death wish coffe the other day (ok... about a month ago)

note to self update signature bar!

Thebard
SnarkCafe Clan Leader
SnarkCafe Clan Leader

Location: Deep underground in Snark Cafes TOP secret reserch labs

Return to General Chat