[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SnarkCafe Community • View topic - aspergers syndrome????......

aspergers syndrome????......

The trash can for bad and old posts.

aspergers syndrome????......

Postby Gameboy Advanced Kid » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:11 am

i have noticed that a lot of people have been making aspergers jokes ever since i mentioned i have a SMALL SIGN OF IT. so i thought i would ask if anyone's insulting me just for having it. or just making jokes to anger me......which i dont think will do much...just gets annoying after a while....but anyway im not like that stuipd or anyhting.....im just a erpson who pretty much talks alot in some cases, acts a little annoying, and is quiet most of the time.

if your also wondering about the music i play....its cuz i like to share it with others to see waht they think. sometiems i even try to use them to be funny.

WELL i hope i said amde sense.....not trying to harm anyone or myself.....just felt like saying this......and i know for sure cocyx is gonna do his usual yelling like idk....

Cocyx: YOU [Leader Edit:][NO ......Just nooooo] ROFLOL

ALSO even though aspergers is realted to autism....its not austism. its just a little simalar to it. so again its just minor meaning im not really retarded at all. im just a guy with a learning disability but able to learn other stuff. maybe becuase im too lazy to remember it? IDK! BUT ANYway.....yea...

*sits down in chair with a normal sigh.
Gameboy Advanced Kid
BANNED
BANNED

Re: aspergers syndrome????......

Postby Cocyx The Skeleton » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:03 pm

can aspergers be banned yet

please
Cocyx The Skeleton
($$) Donor
($$) Donor

Postby Gameboy Advanced Kid » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:42 pm

im just not gonan pay attention to anymore of your shitty insults cocyx :angry7:
Gameboy Advanced Kid
BANNED
BANNED

Postby Headcrabzombie » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:12 pm

I stand with you Gameboy, because some people in this server (Cocyx Especially) only think Autism is nothing but a disease that makes a human mentally retarded to the point they are nothing but worthless drones. This is an example of ableism which is a term used to describe effective discrimination against people with disabilities in favor of people who are not disabled. This in part violates the rules of Snarkcafe that clearly states that discrimination, derogatory cursing, or racism will not be tolerated. And since Ableism is a form of discrimination anyone who makes jokes about Autism and Asperger's syndrome can be permabanned for there actions. Its amazing what you can do if you find loopholes in the system of rules and regulations that make up the parts of Snarkcafe don't you agree? :wav:
And what would you like for your last meal? OOPS! Sorry, too late!Image
Headcrabzombie
New to Caffeine
New to Caffeine

Postby Gameboy Advanced Kid » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:02 am

i can tell you did your homework. :D
Gameboy Advanced Kid
BANNED
BANNED

Postby XGuy » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:16 am