[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SnarkCafe Community • View topic - [Audio annoucement *TEST RUN* ] Welcome back?

[Audio annoucement *TEST RUN* ] Welcome back?

news to be posted on snarkcafe.net

[Audio annoucement *TEST RUN* ] Welcome back?

Postby The Jazz Man » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:48 pm

Connecting to Jazz man's office...

Connected, Sending audio now...

Transcript:

*Major: Ha ha ha, nice hit..
*Jazz : thank you Sargent, Major. You may now wait outside, I must Address the people.

You will have to excuse me my fellow snark-cafe users, I had to dispose of my small digital assistant, she was getting cute and very annoying.. and those two things do not combine very well..

Anyway, to more "Active" Manners, Welcome back we had a small debugging error, and well fire was nice enough to fix before he went to work this morning.. So I guess everything is back to normal..

Your Probley wondering why I'm doing this by the way.. It's nothing big.. I've all ways wanted to try an Audio reply.. Thanks to grim teaching me how to Embed and having a small little site where I can host theses.. It' was about time that I try a little trial run, to see how this works.. I'm not sure it's the WAVE of the future.. but you pretty much get it. just small real announcements that the other staff can use it.. well if I teach them how to... It's not that hard I mean all you need is a small Mp3 Converter, or gold wave you can just record into an Mp3 and save it.. and I guess thats it.. But enough of my Incoherent Babbing of course, what do YOU think? I wanna hear your comments and reply and please be easy on this is a trial run, I mean if it's really THAT bad I wont do it again honest... I mean I Swear to god right see I'm holding my hand up right now, scouts honor, and no my fingers aren't crossed

Seriously guys I'm being totally honest here, if this is really bad for us I won't do it again.. honest

*End Audio

Audio Removed to save space, Pm me for it
Last edited by The Jazz Man on Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
* Proud Owner of the S.S I'm The Juggernaut, Bitch.. The most Bitchin boat... ever =D
[SnarkServ] You have 32 days, 5 hours, 2 minutes, and 13 seconds. That is 2782933 seconds / 773 hours in total. - As of 12 / 30 / 08

Terminated Bounty hunter [IT]MacNCheez on 02/27/07 , keep em coming!
The Jazz Man
SnarkCafe Clan Member
SnarkCafe Clan Member

Postby Uro Uro Blue » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:22 pm

It's almost as painful as hearing myself talk. ^^;

But I wouldn't mind this audio news thing. It's a little spice. *thumbs up*

It in fact IS the WAAAAAve of the future.

EDIT: +1 Chobits. (right?)

Uro Uro Blue
Moderate Caffeine Abuser
Moderate Caffeine Abuser

Postby Stu Alpha » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:56 pm

Stu Alpha
Apiring Caffeine User
Apiring Caffeine User

Postby markerz » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:32 am

Let me be the first to do so: LOL GOLD WAVE

And this is an interesting feature. But hopefully all responses won't be this long. ;)
Courtesy of Sexguy Inc., By XGuy
markerz
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Postby LightningBullet » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:40 am

Intresting.
LightningBullet
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Postby The Jazz Man » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:50 am

* Proud Owner of the S.S I'm The Juggernaut, Bitch.. The most Bitchin boat... ever =D
[SnarkServ] You have 32 days, 5 hours, 2 minutes, and 13 seconds. That is 2782933 seconds / 773 hours in total. - As of 12 / 30 / 08

Terminated Bounty hunter [IT]MacNCheez on 02/27/07 , keep em coming!
The Jazz Man
SnarkCafe Clan Member
SnarkCafe Clan Member

Postby Soul » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:54 am

I loved it, good job. Makes a nice change, and I love the shooting of sumomo. But good job, I really liked the change - it's like a step to a on-site podcast. Well anyway, I like it.

-Grim
-PeAcE

P.S.
What about if we do something like a weekly review through an audioclip, with some E.S. Posthumus in the background, or some news y'know. well anyway nice work.
ImageImageImage
Soul
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Postby LightningBullet » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:44 am

If we can find a way to Play and Stop, Then We could have simple Text or Audio replys if wanted.
LightningBullet
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Postby Thebard » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:44 am

Thebard
SnarkCafe Clan Leader
SnarkCafe Clan Leader

Location: Deep underground in Snark Cafes TOP secret reserch labs

Postby Uro Uro Blue » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:43 pm

Uro Uro Blue
Moderate Caffeine Abuser
Moderate Caffeine Abuser