[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SnarkCafe Community • View topic - Up-Coming changes.

Up-Coming changes.

news to be posted on snarkcafe.net

Postby CpeanutG » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:44 pm

Put cjwprostar on the member list. He did a lot, so did Dred, and so did Fire.

Also for some reason i can't send PMs here... wonder why... never abused PMs.

This one-sided, unjustified hatred towards me needs to stop.

Fire, I heard from several people you wanted to make amends. What a bunch of bull.

I apologized many times for the one thing I took (I even told you about it) and the one thing that was given to me by a coder of it. So it was on your side to make amends. But no, someone on this forum, an administrator, decided it would be fun to post as me and change my forum avatar, signature, location and occupation. I highly doubt it was someone that cracked my password because 1.) Its complex 2.) Only this account was used and 3.) why would they get my password, not change it, and only post one place, a place I hardly visit.

Way to be mature.
CpeanutG
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Postby Soul » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:44 pm

The whole CJ thin g, I have tried with fire, to get him to work with us, but he was not active alot, and would not get source codes. Yes, we know there are still some dislikes, I just stay neutral, and leave it in the past, and I know your being mature, but for now, my tip would be just to not bring the past up again, as it will set people off :-/.

-Grim
ImageImageImage
Soul
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Postby Zaris » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:33 pm

Here's another suggestion
Add a flash section or some rules when you upload flashes, because I have a few flashes I want to upload but I don't know if I should upload them because don't know where they go or what the rules are.
Zaris

Postby dvsilverwing » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:51 pm

dvsilverwing
Apiring Caffeine User
Apiring Caffeine User

Postby Zaris » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:43 pm

Zaris

Postby Soul » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:16 pm

ImageImageImage
Soul
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member