[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SnarkCafe Community • View topic - Donate NOW!

Donate NOW!

news to be posted on snarkcafe.net

Re: Donate NOW!

Postby XGuy » Fri May 23, 2008 10:47 pm

Ok, if it's that big of a deal, I'll try to open up an account and send some money. Won't be much though.
XGuy
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist

Postby Uro Uro Blue » Sat May 24, 2008 10:44 am

Uro Uro Blue
Moderate Caffeine Abuser
Moderate Caffeine Abuser

Postby BackAssward » Sat May 24, 2008 11:13 pm

I donated before I saw this thread.  Here are my findings:

1. Completely not working for Firefox (tried 4 times).  Clicking the paypal button just returns me to the donate page.
2. Timed out for me with IE after clicking the paypal button.
3. Worked for Windows Safari, but when I clicked the like to go back to the site, the site did not record the donation.

I got a confirmation email from Paypal that the transaction went through and I followed your steps, so I'm not sure why the web didn't record it.
BackAssward
($$) Donor
($$) Donor

Postby Uro Uro Blue » Sat May 24, 2008 11:40 pm

I think fire updates the donation thingy manually.

Uro Uro Blue
Moderate Caffeine Abuser
Moderate Caffeine Abuser

Postby BackAssward » Sun May 25, 2008 12:31 am

BackAssward
($$) Donor
($$) Donor

Postby TuRk » Sun May 25, 2008 1:46 pm

TuRk
($$) Donor
($$) Donor

Postby Fire-Wired » Tue May 27, 2008 4:14 pm

This is the first i have hear about the donate button not working, should have posted to let me know i could have fixed it.  The donate meter, thing on the site is automatic and doesn't require having to manually add anything.  I also do check snarkcafe paypal at least once a month, but when ever donation/money is sent to snarkcafe paypal i get an email to know.  So far this past month Riki, Turk, and someone else have been the only ones who have donated.  Now if you donate any other way besides the donate button on the site I do know that it won't show up there.

I will try to use the donate button on the site my self even though its pointless to donate to my self.  Also snarkcafe uses its own paypal account as to not mix up anything, so if you do send money their it doesn't get used for personal stuff.
Meaning with out consequences, isn't pointless, and is always avoidable.

Fire-Wired
SnarkCafe Clan Leader
SnarkCafe Clan Leader

Postby BackAssward » Tue May 27, 2008 10:17 pm

Well, according to paypal who dinged me, I did donate (and you should have the money).  I did use the button, and did follow your steps.

Payment Details
Item Price: $50.00 USD
Total: $50.00 USD
Order Description: site_donation
The following options were included with this payment:
Info: Regular
message|842|BackAssward: Why not?
User: BackAssward
STEAM_0:0:6990857
Receipt Number: 3226-9431-9667-2201

(when do the donation commands come online?)
BackAssward
($$) Donor
($$) Donor

Postby TuRk » Tue May 27, 2008 10:46 pm

When fire unlazies himself and gives it to, or till i figure out how to do it... I would say PM your Steam ID, BUT my PMs dont work... So, I'll add you on steam friends, give it to me and I'll give you your powers.
TuRk
($$) Donor
($$) Donor

Previous

Return to News