[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SnarkCafe Community • View topic - New site launch

New site launch

news to be posted on snarkcafe.net

New site launch

Postby Fire-Wired » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:03 pm

Finaly the snarkcafe site is back up and running again, minus all the problems of phpnuke. Remember now that the forums and the site are totaly seprate from each other, meaning you can't log in with your forum account into the site and visa versa.

I kept the forum as phpbb since it has always worked out very nice for us, and because i know it better than any other. The site on the other hand is e107 if you didn't notice from all of its banners posted all over it, and it works much nicer than most i have tried so far. If there is any easy non-destructive way to integrate site and forums please let me know, i just hate having to rely on portals and their slow updates to put up with them.

If you haven't read the news post on the front page, I'll just say it here again. The main site is still a work in progress as I work to get all the functions we need working for us again. So let me know if you see any errors that you might come across while using it. Please register if you would like to do things such as submit news, and files for download.

As for the forums, there are some bugs in here, mainly missing smile icons, everyones join date being December 31st, 1969, 8:00 pm, and possibly some missing or avatars. I salvaged all the avatars from phpnuke, but it seems a lot have gone missing for some reason or another, but its a simple process to just re-upload and fix it, so don't bother me about your avatar as the ones that work were all i could restore. Also this default forum theme is not that great, that will be fixed soon. I am just waiting on changing the forum theme, so that both the site and forum theme can match for once. I hope everyone enjoys the updated site and forums.
Meaning with out consequences, isn't pointless, and is always avoidable.

Fire-Wired
SnarkCafe Clan Leader
SnarkCafe Clan Leader

Re: New site launch

Postby DUDE!!! » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:11 pm

We must celebrate!!! YEEAAAAAHHHHHH
DUDE!!!
Decaffinated Coffee User
Decaffinated Coffee User

Postby Thebard » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:45 pm

Nice to see the site back up and running again. :D

Thebard
SnarkCafe Clan Leader
SnarkCafe Clan Leader

Location: Deep underground in Snark Cafes TOP secret reserch labs

Postby TuRk » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:58 am

Nice to see you back up and running again. :D
TuRk
($$) Donor
($$) Donor

Postby Soul » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:21 pm

Grats guys.

-Soul
ImageImageImage
Soul
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Postby Krizz » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:58 pm

Just let me know if you need anymore help with the e107 CMS.
Krizz
New to Caffeine
New to Caffeine

Return to News