[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SnarkCafe Community • View topic - Forum Changes to Images

Forum Changes to Images

news to be posted on snarkcafe.net

Forum Changes to Images

Postby Fire-Wired » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:23 am

I have relaxed a bunch of restrictions on images in forum posts and inside of signatures. I have noticed this has been a issue for a lot of people, hopefully this makes the forums more usable now. There seemed to be a bug in the forums where the forum can't determine the size of the snark sig image, i will take a look into this later unless it become more of a problem with other boards.

Also I will be attempting to fix the broken simileys, maybe add a few new ones in there as well.
Meaning with out consequences, isn't pointless, and is always avoidable.

Fire-Wired
SnarkCafe Clan Leader
SnarkCafe Clan Leader

Re: Forum Changes to Images

Postby Thebard » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:20 pm

a few new simileys!!!

i see around 100 now!

:wav:

Thebard
SnarkCafe Clan Leader
SnarkCafe Clan Leader

Location: Deep underground in Snark Cafes TOP secret reserch labs

Postby XGuy » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:19 pm

Cool/nice. Why are you still using the default header pic on the front page (mountains or cars)? Was mine THAT bad? :)
XGuy
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist

Postby Fire-Wired » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:36 pm

i had to change the theme of the site there was something wrong with it. I'm having a hard time finding a decent theme that looks like nuke style for drupal. The problem i have with all these drupal themes is they aren't wide enough when i go to add a left and right side bar, it always squishes the content too much. Most of the themes are too chunky, the one we are using now is ok but the width is locked which is really stupid.

To understand what i mean, i wish we had a site that looked and acted more like this:

Also ive add way to make large icons that are making the page scroll, im going to keep some and put the rest, under the more smileys link. I'm kinda sad i can't find the Half-Life simileys anymore :cussing:

Fire-Wired
SnarkCafe Clan Leader
SnarkCafe Clan Leader

Postby cold_blood3d_killa » Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:18 pm

|

cold_blood3d_killa
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Postby Fire-Wired » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:08 pm

no bother, that other site theme required too much work just to change it how i wanted it, so i just went with a better theme. While the new theme is more drab, it has the slim design i want.

Also i have finally found some time to fix all the smiley, it took me a few hours to do all of that as i had to look through all 900 of them.

Fire-Wired
SnarkCafe Clan Leader
SnarkCafe Clan Leader

Return to News