[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SnarkCafe Community • View topic - Forum changes and recent updates

Forum changes and recent updates

news to be posted on snarkcafe.net

Forum changes and recent updates

Postby Fire-Wired » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:09 am

Last night I updated the forum to the latest version, fixed some security settings as you can see from my previous post about new forum rules on new users. And then I decided to go through and remove all the old users who haven't been active or posted in over a year. After doing some of that spring cleaning and updating I thought the forums could use a new View.

So as you can see now this is the new forums re-arranged as it were. I got rid of some old sections of the forum, and merged them with other existing sections in an attempt to make the entire forum more user friendly and streamlined. I put the servers we host up in the for front so that they stand out, along with that i put in server status images provided by gametracker.com; which I think really makes the servers we host very visible.

Most notably the servers we host are now very visible, second there are two new sections for protesting, and submitting server bans. As well as a forum link to our ban list, I hope this helps organize things a bit more.

[Edit] I also forgot to mention that i also added anonymous avatars, so its can be easy to identify them. they Look like this: Image
Last edited by Fire-Wired on Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: forgot to talk about anonmous avatars
Meaning with out consequences, isn't pointless, and is always avoidable.

Fire-Wired
SnarkCafe Clan Leader
SnarkCafe Clan Leader

Re: Forum changes and recent updates

Postby XGuy » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:16 am

Great new look.
XGuy
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist

Postby Kagari » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:11 pm

nice work, everything is easier to go thru now.
Kagari
SnarkCafe Game Captian
SnarkCafe Game Captian

Postby HyPNOS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:50 pm

Good job FIre, you get a free nuke! :thumbright:

HyPNOS
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Postby cold_blood3d_killa » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:10 pm

the forums have never looked so good.